Connect 50+ is a vibrant group of senior adults over 50 who enjoy doing life together. We are united in our passion for God and becoming more like Him everyday. We want to leave a legacy of hope to our families and the world around us.
Weekly opportunities to get involved
One Year Bible Class
Every Sunday at 10:25 am in the Fellowship Hall-A
Teachers: Voin and Ronda Calhoun
E-mail them here
Silver Sneakers Fitness Program
Mondays 10:30-11:30am (Cardio/Strength Class)
Wednesdays 10:00-11:00am (Ageless Grace Class) / 11:15-12:15pm (Cardio/Strength Class)
Thursdays 10:30-11:30am (Strength/Balance Class)
For more info on Silver Sneakers, click here.
2017 Monthly Activities
(Please note that all events, dates, and times are subject to change)
• MAR 16, 12:00PM, Fellowship Hall – Special Music Guest, Dale Norman. Lunch is BRING & SHARE plenty of an Italian Dish, Salad, or Dessert.
• APR 21- Visit to Gibbs Gardens in Ball Ground, GA (includes lunch and transportation). Cost $40 per person. Meet at the church at 8:00AM. Return by 4:00 PM.
• MAY 19 – Lunch Outing and Nature Walk, details to follow.
• JUN 16, 10:00AM Fellowship Hall – Tea & Scones Morning Devotion, Cost $5.00
• JUL 21, 10:00AM, Fellowship Hall – Children’s Summer Lunch Outreach for Must Ministry, Cost: BYOL “Bring your own lunch”.
• AUG 18, 12:00PM, Fellowship Hall — Ladies Tea; sign up to decorate a beautiful tea table; tickets will be available for purchase $12; special guest speaker.
• SEP 21 12:00pm, Fellowship Hall – Informational/Healthcare Guest Speaker, $10 Pre-sale Tickets for Lunch.
• OCT 20 – Fall trip to Blue Ridge, Train Ride and Farm Market, details to follow.
• NOV 16 12:00 PM, Fellowship Hall — Lunch Gathering with Special Guest Speaker, special outreach included.
• DEC 5 - 7 – Pigeon Forge & Smoky Mtn. Show Trip Cost $275, for more info view the flyer.For more information regarding Connect 50+ e-mail them here.